Metroplex cycling, sports & urban development for thriving cities
– Stedelijke ontwikkeling, gezonde, gelukkige, florerende stad, fiets- & sportstad.
– Fiets-, sport- en stadsgeografie.
– Gebiedsvisie, kansenkaarten, concept- en planontwikkeling.
– Route-, gebieds-, locatie- en vastgoedontwikkeling, placemaking, initiatief- en projectfinanciering.
– Informatie, communicatie, publicatie, presentatie, excursie, expositie, evenementen.
“Quite simply, a human on a bicycle is the most efficient traveller among all machines and animals.”
– Charles Montgomery, Happy City, 2013
“Olympism is a philosophy of life, exalting and combining in a balanced whole the qualities of body, will and mind. Blending sport with culture and education, Olympism seeks to create a way of life based on the joy of effort, the educational value of good example, social responsibility and respect for universal fundamental ethical principles.”
– IOC, Olympic Charter, 2017
“The gross national product does not allow for the health of our children, the quality of their education, or the joy of their play. It does not include the beauty of our poetry or the strength of our marriages; the intelligence of our public debate or the integrity of our public officials. It measures neither our wit nor our courage; neither our wisdom nor our learning; neither our compassion nor our devotion to our country; it measures everything, in short, except that which makes life worthwhile.”
– Robert F. Kennedy, 1968